At McCarthy & Cox, we know that education and understanding are key factors in planning the best possible financial future for you and your family. Our topics address many of our services, such as retirement planning. We work to make sure that you are informed of the most current trends in finance and leave with a more confident outlook on the topic addressed.
Upcoming August Workshops:
Financial Guidebook for Women
Wednesday, August 18 | 12:00PM-1:00PM via ZOOM
Join us as we hear from Marie Sparks, CRPC®
Senior Practice Management Specialist | Putnam Investments
- Learn about women's surging economic impact & importance.
- Why you should prepare - because 95% of women likely will be the primary financial decision maker at some point in their lives.
- Know what the financial life stages are.
- Learn steps to start taking action now
Get your questions answered at the close of the webinar!
Upcoming September Workshops:
Savvy Women, Smart Investors
Wednesday, September 22 | 12:00PM-1:00PM via ZOOM
This presentation is designed for motivated women who want to ensure they have successfully planned for retirement. This will not be a conversation about the stock market, but instead about the life issues that women face that have been known to impact a sound financial plan. The conversation will include:
- How to raise financially capable kids and grandkids
- How to help your parents as they age
- How to prepare for what may happen to you
The goal is to empower you to successfully defend against the "non-financial" shocks that can hurt your future.