McCarthy & Cox Nine Pillars
1. McCarthy & Cox will put our clients’ interests before our own by providing clear, independent advice and guidance. We will do our best to live the Golden Rule, “do unto others as you would have them do unto you” (Matthew 7:12).
2. We are in business to serve our clients. Our clients generally live hectic and complex lives. We will do everything in our power to make our clients' financial lives easier and less stressful.
3. Each client has unique issues, concerns, and opportunities. Our advice is comprehensive and reflects each client's uniqueness.
4. Integrity and trust are the foundation upon which our firm is built. We are mindful of how our actions impact the lives of our clients. All client relationships, financials, and discussions will be held in strict confidence. We will take every precaution possible to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
5. While there are a number of things we cannot control, like global investment markets, we can control our clients' experience working with us. We will acknowledge client phone calls and e-mails on the business day when they are received and work diligently to answer client inquiries quickly and accurately.
6. We strive for professional excellence in all we do. We understand the importance of adhering to the Financial Planning Association Code of Ethics and maintaining prestigious designations, such as the CFP® certification, that validate our capabilities.