Our clients, their families, and our entire community will be able to live fuller, more meaningful,
and purpose-driven lives because of what we do for them.
McCarthy & Cox Nine Pillars
1. McCarthy & Cox will put our clients’ interests before our own by providing clear, independent advice and guidance. We will do our best to live the Golden Rule, “do unto others as you would have them do unto you” (Matthew 7:12).
2. We are in business to serve our clients. Our clients generally live hectic and complex lives. We will do everything in our power to make our clients' financial lives easier and less stressful.
3. Each client has unique issues, concerns, and opportunities. Our advice is comprehensive and reflects each client's uniqueness.
4. Integrity and trust are the foundation upon which our firm is built. We are mindful of how our actions impact the lives of our clients. All client relationships, financials, and discussions will be held in strict confidence. We will take every precaution possible to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
5. While there are a number of things we cannot control, like global investment markets, we can control our clients' experience working with us. We will acknowledge client phone calls and e-mails on the business day when they are received and work diligently to answer client inquiries quickly and accurately.
6. We strive for professional excellence in all we do. We understand the importance of adhering to the Financial Planning Association Code of Ethics and maintaining prestigious designations, such as the CFP® certification, that validate our capabilities.
7. We support an environment of continuing education for all advisors and staff to ensure we stay up to date on issues impacting our clients.
8. As planners, we are committed to building better tomorrows. As such, we encourage our associates’ community involvement and financially support efforts that build healthier families and stronger communities and bear witness to our faith.
9. Our time on this earth is precious, and we spend a significant amount of it at work. As such, we strive to create an environment where our team and our clients will have fun and feel appreciated.